- Where do I check-in for my flight to Stewart Island? Stewart Island Flights is located in the main terminal at Invercargill Airport.
- What are the baggage limits? Baggage allowance is 15kg per person. Excess baggage may be deferred until a later flight. We can store unnecessary baggage free of charge.
- Where can I park my car? There is a car park at the airport terminal monitored with security cameras.
- Is there a shuttle bus from/to Invercargill city? A shuttle operates on demand to meet our flights. Contact Executive Cars, Ph. 03 214 3434. Taxi’s are also available at the terminal.
- How do I get from the airfield on Stewart Island to Oban? A courtesy van will meet you off the aeroplane, pick up your bags, and transfer you to our depot on the waterfront in Halfmoon Bay. Many of the motels and lodges will pick you up from the depot.
What is the cancellation policy? Cancellation more than 48 hours prior to departure time will incur a cancellation fee of 20% of the fare. Cancellation within 48 hours of departure will incur forfeiture of the full fare. Application for refund will be assessed on a case by case basis.
What is the flight time to and from Invercargill to Stewart Island ? Flight time is 20 minutes, please allow 30 minutes for connections.
Timetables: Timetables shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and timetables are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making conections.
*Daytrip Activities: Activitiy order may be changed prior to departure due to third party operator requirements and / or weather .